You Probably Think They're Hot, But I Don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this picture supposed to prove your point or mine? ;-)

Neither. You either find her attractive or you don't.

I think she's a classic beauty. Especially in the movie "The Tourist."

Angelina-Jolie-The-Tourist.jpg

Resurrecting this thread cause of one I don't get right now.

Jennifer Lawrence

Similar to what I said before, I would absolutely do her, and I tihnk she seems to have an A+ personality, but I don't get the infatuation with her looks. She seems to right now regularly rank hotter than bonafide grade A hotties like Kate Upton or Scar Jo. And no it's not just a blonde thing for me, cause there's plenty of others like Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, or my Mad Men faves Jessica Pare and Alison Brie (who I can totally get if others don't find hot but I digress)

I just don't get it. She's cute, she's an excellent actress for her age, but I don't see hot when I look at her.

Gwenyth Paltrow. People magazine claims she the most beautiful woman. Ridiculous. I don't know what's worse. Her looks or how she thinks everyone should be as "great" as her :puke:

image-1806843845.jpg

She's moderately hot. No she's not the most beautiful woman in the world by my opinion (which most whatever in where/whenever is usually 100% based on opinions) she doesn't look bad for 40.

Matthew McConaughey. Does absolutely nothing for me. In fact, If I were pressed I would say that I am actually kinda horrified at the idea of having any kind of affectionate contact with him whatsoever.

I bet there are MAYBE two or three of us who could handle Miley Cyrus without our hearts vaporlocking.

Go with a smile on the face though.

Am I the only one that thinks its crazy that Miley Cyrus is #1 on the Maxim Hot 100?

As I said above those lists are largely subjective. But she's a better 1 than some of the other number 1s I've seen (yes I'd easily bang her over Jennifer Lawrence)

Now them having Selena Gomez at number 2 is just pervy. She looks about 13.

Though I am glad everyone got over Sofia Vergara is the hottest woman in the world kick.

Yeah if Selena Gomez was #2 CUTEST I'd agree. She's adorable... but she's barely out of the larval stage.

No comment on Selena Gomez, other than I think Miranda Cosgrove is a little bit hotter (and a better actress and funnier...) Really, though, I'm a fan of the sidekicks. I even liked Gabrielle over Zena.

I've never found Kate Moss attractive, not only because her waist is probably smaller around than my neck (and I'm not a big guy), but there's something wrong with her face too. Her eyes are too far apart...she looks like an alien.

+1 on Fergie as well.

I like her in a lot of movies and stuff but man, it looks like they intentionally photoshopped her ugly for that cover shot.

+1. Looks like a slight case of stroke. Plus her eyes and mouth are HUGE and her nose has a funny shape.

That said, in some movies she's not too bad.

hunter_la5 said:
This thread makes me feel like I have low standards... :ban:

Haha, my tone would change real quick with real-life opportunities with the ladies mentioned in this thread. Believe that.

Always have this conversation with my friends on celebrities or girls we know. Funny because none of us ever agree. Thats good though, would be pretty terrible if everyone thought the same people were attractive.

For me I would have to say Miley Cyrus as #1 and then Megan Fox. Zero attraction to Miley and little to none to Megan Fox. Miley is nasty.

Always have this conversation with my friends on celebrities or girls we know. Funny because none of us ever agree. Thats good though, would be pretty terrible if everyone thought the same people were attractive.

For me I would have to say Miley Cyrus as #1 and then Megan Fox. Zero attraction to Miley and little to none to Megan Fox. Miley is nasty.

Megan fox WAS hot, not anymore though.

Back