Signs Banners & Tags - still in business?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheez

Reaction score
I sent them a request for a quote just over a week ago, I tried calling them on Friday and got what sounded like a non-business voicemail greeting, and I sent them an email this morning. I've seen a couple of forums where people were praising how quickly they returned calls/emails.

Does anyone know if they are still in business? Any other recommendations? I've gotten a couple of other quotes but I've heard Signs Banners & Tags does great work. I'm anxious to get tags for my panel!

I had the same problem. I think his website must be having problems. I emailed him and got a response in less than a day.
Try [email protected] and see if you dont have better luck.

I requested a quote through their website, sent them an e-mail, and left a phone message. I'm giving up and going with someone else.

Try looking for a local place that makes trophies, that's what I used for my panel Labels. the guy thought it was so cool he made the labels for free.

Signs Banners & Tags got back to me the same day I posted my last message and I just placed my order with them today. George has been very responsive since then.

Back