• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri 10 Igloo Gallon Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landshark

HMFIC
Reaction score
[UPDATED WITH PICS OF MANIFOLD]

I have a 10 Gallon Igloo Water Cooler Mash tun for sale. Currently building a Keggle Tun, so plan to use the funds to finish that build. Would like $60 for it.

Includes:
Yellow Igloo 10 gallon water cooler
Copper drilled Manifold
Ball Valve

Needs a little adjusting on the seal for the manifold and valve. I typically just use silicone currently, could probably be looked at though or used as-is.

I'll get some pictures later of the manifold.

Would prefer not to ship this as it seems I always lose my ass in shipping cost on large bulky items. So KC area only.

PM me w/ any questions.

Will trade for other supplies, (Looking for a sanke keg and a stir plate currently).
I also added a pic of the inside of the cooler so you can see where the issue is. I've just used silicone to seal this.

IMG_0314_zps1707ca19.jpg

IMG_0312_zps077302b6.jpg

IMAG0840.jpg

IMAG0842.jpg

IMAG0837.jpg

IMAG0839.jpg

IMAG0836.jpg

I might have a sanke keg for trade....can I see pics of the manifold? I'm in KC in the Northland

Added pics! Sort of blurry.

I've only had one semi-stuck sparge with this manifold. And it was an Irish Dry Stout Guinness Clone with 60% flaked oats. It still drained, just slow. Been a great manifold.

Not typically. Ozarks and Springfield are really the only places I typically make it in the state other than KC.

Back