A true EAC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blacklab said:
'anti' of EAC = noob?

My money is on the EAC!

Unless of course they are chugging 'beer' made with 1 lb of DME and 9 lbs of corn sugar with no hops.

You want some of this too? My Sharpie has plenty of ink to go around, so dont say I didnt warn you

OK - should we have the drinking contest in the parking lot of your community college, or behind the Gas n' Sip?

I am ready, but I think we should hold the duel on a fast moving merry go round, blind folded with Hannah Montana tunes blasting on the soud system in the middle of August in Mississippi.

EvilTOJ said:
Maybe you're just not that important Denwa, if that is your.... REAL name!

*cue dramatic music*

That's it, I'm going to have to make some sort of evil liquid, one could even say a concoction of sorts, and take you all down with it!!

Being the alter ego of a mad man can be a wonderful thing, it leads to diabolical plans!

<<laughs maniacally>>

In order for there to be an anti anything there has to be an original to oppose There for the anti is always following, always trying to catch up to or match the original. The anti is there-by weak and flawed, something of a reflection or echo of that which they seek to oppose. One should therefore never fear the anti.
:D

EAC said:
In order for there to be an anti anything there has to be an original to oppose There for the anti is always following, always trying to catch up to or match the original. The anti is there-by weak and flawed, something of a reflection or echo of that which they seek to oppose. One should therefore never fear the anti.
:D
Except for the Anti Christ. Hes awesome!

So then, what is being said is one needs the other, like positive and negative poles of a magnet?

Back