Hey Guys!!!! HF Is Having Another Sale!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IPA-Hole

Reaction score
Hazard-Fraught.jpg

HF2.jpg

HF3.jpg

Hahaha! Just woke my wife up because I was laughing so hard at the carpenter's dreidel.

Haha, nice. A buddy of mine left a trailer from there at a rest stop, bearings seized up on first use, he only had a cafe bike on it, took the plate off and put his bike on a buddy's trailer. Nothing he could do, a few hundred miles from home to trash it, he was dragging it in there.

Haha, nice. A buddy of mine left a trailer from there at a rest stop, bearings seized up on first use, he only had a cafe bike on it, took the plate off and put his bike on a buddy's trailer. Nothing he could do, a few hundred miles from home to trash it, he was dragging it in there.

If he had the Meglinator he could have synchrofused the synthetic toggle bearings!;)

Clever ad.. I think I like it!

HF is my go to when it comes to light duty tools.

Overall, I find the quality of their tools to be fair considering their substandard manufacturing practices and engineering.

I picked up a variable speed buffer/ sander that has been very good to me throughout the years. I also have a sump pump and angle grinder that has stood the test of time.

I believe in the adages - "You get what you pay for" and "A cheap tool is an expensive tool" however I find myself ever drawn to this store spending lots of money! Ha!!

I want a board stretcher for Fathers Day. My cuts are always too short. :)

...come to think if it that would make a great April Fools joke next year. I think I will tell the wife i want a board stretcher for fathers day an see how long it takes her to realize she is getting punked.

I want a board stretcher for Fathers Day. My cuts are always too short. :)

...come to think if it that would make a great April Fools joke next year. I think I will tell the wife i want a board stretcher for fathers day an see how long it takes her to realize she is getting punked.

What would be really funny is actually hand her the phoney coupon and clandestinely film her going into HF and showing it to an employee....

So evil!!!! :rockin:

That made me laugh.

I need that garden hose/extension cord. Seems like a good idea. ;)

Went to HF today - the last day of the giant parking lot sale. Bought a heat gun for $10, a pump for my pond, a tarp, heat shrink tubing, some clamps and another electric fly swatter - y'know, typcial junk that I need. The place was crazy busy.....go figure...

Back