GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I started 1 episode and lost interest.

Blood and chrome was pretty fantastic back story too. (NOT ON NETFLIX)

Hmmmm.....the mention of GEMS one would never have seen.....let me wander down that path a minute.....

LO
Blood Creek
John Dies
Dead Snow
The Horde
We are the Night (before it was dubbed :()

Probably 30 or 40 more if I could but think of them.

Bsg was great even got my wife hooked on it.

Didn't know blood and chrome came out yet. I will have to look for it.

They also made a straight to video movie that followed the show from the Cylon perspective.

Cheezy. This is your thread, you are the one guarding it jealously......How about a quick summary post of what is on Netflix as featured by this thread so far? You gotta put in the work if you are to be respected as Guardian of the Thread. :)

I have more than once breezed through the thread and seen a title, only to find it NOT on Netflix. Thus my jealous guardianship!!!

Unfortunately, Netflix is evolving.

Things come and occasionally go.

Kick Ass comes to mind (NO LONGER ON NETFLIX).

I am not gonna constantly check.;)

I have more than once breezed through the thread and seen a title, only to find it NOT on Netflix. Thsu my jealous guardianship!!!

Unfortunately, Netflix is evolving.

Things come and occasionally go.

Kich Ass comes to mind (NO LONGER ON NETFLIX).

I am not gonna constantly check.;)

You are a waste of bloody time as the thread guardian then!!

.........Ohhhh! I'm gonna take your thread OT so fast you won't be able to tell the difference between my totally normally left nipple and the other three!

.........you won't be able to tell the difference between my totally normally left nipple and the other three!

One of your nipples is totally normally left? Left where?

ALONE?

So the other 3 are ALWAYS being tweaked?

Lucky bastard!

nipples.......OH YES!

#1 cheerleader camp! (just watch the opening credits, the rest is unwatchable!)

Sorry LGI!!!!

2 pages in and F*CK THAT.

Knock yourself out if you want. Just on those 2 pages I bet half are no longer streaming. NOT WORTH DOING.

I recently upgraded my Roku boxes to a couple more current ones. Have a few 1st gen boxes available. (1) XD and (2) XD|S with all the fitments (I "think" I still have the boxes too). One of the Roku's has a quirky remote in that the springs need tweaked a bit now and again to line up with teh battery.

Asking 50% retail plus shipping. PM if interested.

Ugly Americans +1 for the 100th time haha. Watching Flashpoint right now. Kind of weird show, based in Canada, but with American actors, or at least American accents. Had no idea it was in Canada until I heard them saying Constable and the little flag on some of the police officers. One of those shows that the first season was good, but I am on the second season and losing all interest.

I decided to watch MacGyver last night....I had forgotten how comically bad it can be. Like, the horrific makeup and costumes, the fact that everyone speaks English regardless of what country they are in, and the completely insane plotlines that I can only imagine were cooked up with the help of some serious drugs. I got way more enjoyment out of watching it now than I did the first time around, that's for sure...

I decided to watch MacGyver last night....I had forgotten how comically bad it can be. Like, the horrific makeup and costumes, the fact that everyone speaks English regardless of what country they are in, and the completely insane plotlines that I can only imagine were cooked up with the help of some serious drugs. I got way more enjoyment out of watching it now than I did the first time around, that's for sure...

Lol! Glad you are liking it!

I remember thinking that they took 4 or 5 chemical or scientific parlor tricks and then wrote an episode around them. Ghey.

My kids watch McGuyver... It's pretty damn funny, but also reely reely stupid. I agree that those guys were definitely high.

bottlebomber said:
My kids watch McGuyver... It's pretty damn funny, but also reely reely stupid. I agree that those guys were definitely high.

Whenever I'm building something the mcguyver theme song comes on in my head. Doubly so if said item is from ikea

John Dies at the End was OK, I guess.

I read the original series of blog posts way back in the day, that apparently the book was based on, which seem to be missing from the internet these days ever since it was turned into a for-profit venture. The content of the movie is (as I recall) approximately the equivalent of the first story or two, with some small bits stolen from later stories. There were WAY better bits than that, though, so I was disappointed about which material they selected to use for the film.

Friday Night Lights (watching it now and I'm not reading the rest of this thread to avoid spoilers).

Origami

It was interesting. Nerds have a tendency to take things to an extreme. That's basically what they were trying to get through to the audience.

It's been mentioned before, but I watched it because of this thread, and now I'm also recommending Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil. Hilarious! Way better production value than I would have expected.

TxBrew said:
Origami

It was interesting. Nerds have a tendency to take things to an extreme. That's basically what they were trying to get through to the audience.

Between the folds? Is that the one? I watched that with the kids and it was pretty far out. I actually appreciated the free form ones the most, where they were scrunching and wadding the paper to make it resemble faces.

Back