4th batch-Extra Special Bitter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffbeer71

Reaction score
Greetings all. My wife and I are fairly new to homebrewing. We decided our Christmas gift to each other would be a homebrewing kit.

We have made 3 batches so far-2 Brewer's Best Kits-American Pale Ale and Imperial Pale Ale and a local brew shop's kit for and American Pale Ale. All turned out well. Today we are starting an Extra Special Bitter-a kit put together by our local shop. While brewing I am enjoying a Decadent DIPA for the first time (very tasty!)

We are looking forward to many batches and expanding our knowledge and coming up with our own recipes. We are probably going to go from here to all grain brewing and start trying clones and some of the recipes I'm finding on this fine site. I'm really looking for a clone for the DFH 90minute or Hopslam. I've seen a few, but haven't pulled the trigger.

So I just wanted to say hello and if anybody has some fine advice for us where to go from here, I'm all ears. Maybe things you wish someone might have told you in the beginning that made your brewing life easier and more productive or a good next batch to take our homebrewing to the next level.

Anyways cheers and I'll see you on the inside, even if I'm seeing double. :mug:

Back