What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Founders Breakfast Stout

image.jpg

Me neither,good choice on the IPA. I'm havin some of my Hopped & Confusedv2 with vodka. Had a messed up afternoon. Dang pollen & grass powdery stuff all over the car.

nukebrewer said:
Pretty good DIPA. It's intensely bitter with a great resiny, dank and piney hop character. There are better DIPAs out there, but this one ain't too shabby at all.

Have you had their Hop Craic. It's pretty amazing.

Lagunitas Sumpin Sumpin Ale. More hops than I was expecting but don't think I would buy this again.

j1laskey said:
Beers in Houston that I can't get at home ....more to come

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and the beer. There's plenty of great beer being brewed in Texas these days.

I'm not feeling well enough for drinking tonight, but today I unpacked a shipment from Swarley88. I will be breaking into some of this over the weekend.

image-3902828410.jpg

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and the beer. There's plenty of great beer being brewed in Texas these days.

I'm not feeling well enough for drinking tonight, but today I unpacked a shipment from Swarley88. I will be breaking into some of this over the weekend.

Nice haul!! Hope you feel better thats when I know I don't feel good when I don't want a beer :(

Not currently drinking it but I stumbled on a bottle of Mikkeller Black today. Saving it for tomorrow but has anyone else had this?

my "Eddie's Haunted" Porter. over carbonated. a little too much molasses, but finally mellowing. great head retention. I think next time I'll cut the molasses down and replace the rye with oats.

You suck that looks amazing... I haven't traded in a while

Beers in Houston that I can't get at home ....more to come

That's actually Austin lol. Great Belgium brewery at home. Hope you have fun in Houston. Definitely try to hit petrol station, flying saucer, and a few other goodies. If your heading to petrol let me know and ill meet yall there and do a little tour. Enjoy, I'm enjoying new Texas brews its amazing.

DisturbdChemist said:
There are tons of HEB, Its Dallas that does not have HEBs but i think they are planning some up there. I'll trade some ketchup for some beers with out a doubt lol :mug:

Yea, I think the closest one is in Waxahachie. We have Central Market, the stuck up sister and whole foods wanna-be. Rad beer selection though.

Back