1st time brewer in NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdubbs23

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I stumbled upon this site while looking around for some advice on brewing my first batch of beer, and have found you all very helpful so far in just reading some of the posts (and more importantly the wiki article).

I got a TrueBrew kit for Christmas from my GF and brewed it up last night. I'm excited to say that when I woke up this morning I saw some bubbles in my air lock! Hopefully things are going well in there, and I'm off to a homebrew store nearby to see what cool things I "need" for later on in the process.

Thanks for the help so far, and happy brewing (and drinking)!

Welcome Jdubbs23 and good luck on your first brew! Where in NH are you from? I live in Northfield, NH.

Jumbo82 said:
Welcome Jdubbs23 and good luck on your first brew! Where in NH are you from? I live in Northfield, NH.

I'm from New Jersey originally, but have been in Durham, NH at school for the past 5 years. Right now I'm just outside of Durham in Newmarket, NH.

Welcome from Maine!! I started the same way as you, with a Tru-Brew Kit. Then did a second, then a third. Personally I've made almost all of their kits.

Year and a half later I'm making my own recipes using an all-grain system. I really enjoy the process, I love sharing my beer with others and saving a little coin too.

Once you drink the first beer that YOU made, you'll be hooked... enjoy!!

Back