100th post time to introduce myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camiller

Reaction score
Hi all. My 100th post seemed like a good time to introduce myself. I'm Chris Miller from Omaha, NE. Programmer by trade, brewed my first batch about 9 years ago and my second batch about 1.5 years ago. I've brewed mostly extract w/specialty grains and about 8 batches in the last year. I've started accumulating the equipment for all grain and hope to do my first AG in January, probably a Fat Tire Clone. I also work part time at my LHBS, gotta love the employee discount :rockin:

Wife(Kim), two kids(Libbie & Caleb), rabbit named Oreo.

Hoping to get one more brew in before Christmas I just don't know if there is going to be time. :(

BierMuncher said:
Welcome aboard.

7 1/2 years between brews?

Man...that first batch must have been something else to last you that long. ;)

:p Yeah, two children in-between those first two batches. Raising a special needs child is time and resource consuming...not even glue will keep hearing aids on an 18 month old.

Brewing Clamper said:
Welcome Chris! Good going on the LHBS job, I'd love to have that opportunity!

It helps that it is not just a LHBS, but also a liquor store that caters wedding parties and such. Most of my work is delivering the bar equipment and supplies to various reception halls. If it was just a homebrew shop I doubt he would need additional help. Still it works for me. :ban:

Hi Chris
I'm a Omaha brewer too and I shop at your store. I prefer shopping there because I can't stand Frank over at F.S. :cross:
Glad you're back to brewing and hope to see you around.

Back