10 Minute Trainer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pizzaman

Reaction score
This program rocks! I workout for 10-30 minutes a day, depending on how much energy and time I have, and get a really incredible workout. I've been using P90X for a while, but an hour a day 7 days a week does get tiresome quickly.

:ban: So, who wants to get in shape? :ban:

If I did the 10 minute trainer then I wouldn't get to watch that blonde's hot a$$ as it goes up and down on the nordictrack in front of me while I do my warm up 20 minutes 3 days a week on the treadmill before my workout.

Now would I get to watch the yoga instructor humping the mat while she teaches her class, or the college cheerleader doing thigh crunches in the nautilus room when I'm in there. humina humina humina :D

The other two days I'm doing the PACE room at my gym..so I got it covered...

:D

If I did the 10 minute trainer then I wouldn't get to watch that blonde's hot a$$ as it goes up and down on the nordictrack in front of me while I do my warm up 20 minutes 3 days a week on the treadmill before my workout.

Now would I get to watch the yoga instructor humping the mat while she teaches her class, or the college cheerleader doing thigh crunches in the nautilus room when I'm in there. humina humina humina :D

The other two days I'm doing the PACE room at my gym..so I got it covered...

:D

Good to hear you're keeping in shape, in more ways than one so it seems...:rockin:

Good to hear you're keeping in shape, in more ways than one so it seems...:rockin:

I'm actually proud of myself that I have been consistant since I joined 6 weeks or so ago. (After a 5 year hiatus from gymming, but they opened a new Y in town on the water, and a lot of the health clubs lost business immediately, and between that and the economy are offereing some cheap assed memberships)

I've even forced myself to go when I could have easily rationlized NOT going....you know, too tired, bad day at work, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm actually having fun, I think that's the big thing...and I think it's becasue I alternate what I do.

Monday's it's upper body nautilus, wednesday is Pace Room, Friday is Lower nautilus and my "optional day" is Sunday, which I actually have only missed on and that's becasue I had to work all day, on Sunday's I do another Pace working...

SO I got that mix, to keep it from getting too boring...plus the hot sweaty chicks to look at.

:mug:

Argh. I really ought to get into a workout program. Wish I lived near a gym. Wish I could force myself to do exercise. I grew up skinny and never had to work to stay small. Now I'm near 200 lbs and want to drop 20 lbs. But can't stand the boring-ness of exercise.

Check out CrossFit. You'll never do the same workout twice. Trust me.

Argh. I really ought to get into a workout program. Wish I lived near a gym. Wish I could force myself to do exercise. I grew up skinny and never had to work to stay small. Now I'm near 200 lbs and want to drop 20 lbs. But can't stand the boring-ness of exercise.

I've heard of the p90x before, but I wasn't convinced.
I just recently included the 300 workout 3 times a week, coupled with 2-4 mile runs, sprints and 100-150 pushup and 400 abdominal drills (alternated between several continuous sets).
The results have been nothing short of phenomenal.

[edit]
Flyangler18: Cool link that is pretty much what me and my training buddy try to do. Find new ways to work out core, endurance, speed (explosiveness) and strength. Good stuff.

Back