1 Gal Automated Electric Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Lover

Reaction score
I'm a gruit brewer with a system right now that can make 10 gallons of barley wine. It's too big to do the recipe experimentation and tweeking I want to do so I've begun building a smaller system, a 1 gallon automated to hell electric brewery.
The Pygmy Brewery:
6n2NC.jpg

Currently I'm designing and buying hardware. I'm going to have to build the peristaltic pumps and probably write the Arduino code. I'd love any advice especially on wiring. I think what might be most useful is for pointers on who or where would be best to look for advice or reference on it's different aspects.

Thanks, and if there's interest I'll post the process of the build.

Can't wait to see the final product.

I'm a gruit brewer with a system right now that can make 10 gallons of barley wine. It's too big to do the recipe experimentation and tweeking I want to do so I've begun building a smaller system, a 1 gallon automated to hell electric brewery.
The Pygmy Brewery:
6n2NC.jpg

Currently I'm designing and buying hardware. I'm going to have to build the peristaltic pumps and probably write the Arduino code. I'd love any advice especially on wiring. I think what might be most useful is for pointers on who or where would be best to look for advice or reference on it's different aspects.

Thanks, and if there's interest I'll post the process of the build.

Back