• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Duda Diesel 30 Plate Chiller B3-23A

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitalhifi

Reaction score
I'm selling my Duda Diesel 12" 30 plate chiller model B3-23A in excellent condition. Here is a link to the Duda Diesel website http://www.dudadiesel.com/search.php?query=+beer++wort++chiller&i=beerchillers. It has 1/2" NPT wort in/out and 3/4" garden hose water in/out. It also has the mounting standard mounting studs for attaching to a stand or rig. The unit has worked fine, but I have decided to go with a counterflow hose chiller. Everything flows nicely and cleaned after every brew. I will give an additional PBW soak and clean before sending just to make sure. It has never been baked in the oven, but can be if you would like to super clean it.

Retails for $139 + shipping. I am asking SOLD. Local pickup in the Houston area is also fine.

Back