06.06.06 - Omen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
Heading to the brewpub today at 5:30p or so to toss back a couple and then a bunch of us are going to see the Omen. Just read a review on CNN that they pretty much followed the orginal script verbatim. The reviewer kind of slammed it 2-4 stars only because you know exactly whats going to happen next because they didn't change it up at all. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing but this was such a great movie I bet I'll still like it. Some of them who are going with me never watched the original (younger). Be interested to see how they like it...

So what devilish things are you conspiring for today?

im going to see "the universe within" which is a bunch of bodies they 'transformed' through a process called plastination that removes liquid from the body and replaces it with plastic. Its like a morgue sans the smell. I didnt even realize it was 6.6.06. its just my day off and im taking an anatomy class so it will count for extra credit too. If not evil, it should be gross i hope! (pun intended)

I'm devilishly neglecting to rewind my DVD's before I return them to Blockbuster.

Maybe I'll have some deviled eggs.

Or eat some veal. (Haha, take THAT vegans!)

Bjorn Borg said:
im going to see "the universe within" which is a bunch of bodies they 'transformed' through a process called plastination that removes liquid from the body and replaces it with plastic. Its like a morgue sans the smell. I didnt even realize it was 6.6.06. its just my day off and im taking an anatomy class so it will count for extra credit too. If not evil, it should be gross i hope! (pun intended)

They have a similar exhibit in houston's museum of natural science. It is pretty amazing.

- magno

PS I am not doing too much for 06/06/06. Plan to crack open a few imerial hellfires tonight.

Oh yeah, well...um...take this for a Satanic evening of fun.

After not sleeping much last night (sick baby at home), I got up at 5:15 to get to work, then I'm leaving at 4:00 to go into Chicago. To Goose Island? No. To Berghoff? Nuh-uh. Where!? Where are you spending the evening, oh Dark Lord of Cheeses?

Statistics class. Graduate level stats at that. How's that for true, masochistic evil? Brew on, Dude. Drink on, folks. I've got some Chi Squares and Regression Lines to calculate. Buahahahahhah<cough>ha

Back