0-16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Reaction score
The past few weeks I've been wanting the imperfect season. I cheered every time the Packers scored today. As the final gun sounded I must admit I had a moment of clarity, and I felt sick.

Luckily it only lasted a minute:cross: Nowhere to go but up from here:ban:

The only thing that will top the feeling I have right now is if Sam Bradford looks at the Lions and decides it would be best to stay in college.

I read an article last week about the NFL stepping in and forcing moves with the Lions front office and ownership. Talk about a bailout package! At this point I'd be up for Al Davis taking over:drunk:.

If this belongs in the drunken (I'm only half-way there) ramblings, feel free to put it there. I just wanted to start the "loathe the Lions" thread.

Go Eagles!! We need all of the high draft picks we can get!!

Im sitting here with my favre jersey on hoping for the playoffs after a great start but it doesnt look as though the Jets will be able to pull it off.

oh well, another upsetting season as a JETS fan!

Yah, but I was still hoping in September, especially after their pre-season. I was hoping to catch some reaction after today's game.

I think that Brian Kelly should have offered to walk home from GB after a LOSS, not a win. It was obvious to pretty much the entire world that we'd lose.

The whole team should.

If the Lions take anything but an offensive lineman in the draft I will seriously burn every article of Lions gear I own. They have so many more needs than QB and we don't need another Andre Ware or Joey Harrington to ring in a new coach and GM.

If the Lions take anything but an offensive lineman in the draft I will seriously burn every article of Lions gear I own. They have so many more needs than QB and we don't need another Andre Ware or Joey Harrington to ring in a new coach and GM.

ya what about a dang seocndary that can cover a gnat or a linebacker that can tackle anything?

I have never seen anything quite so pathetic 0-16 should be dern near impossible. My team, the Rams, were more pathetic than anything I have ever seen and they still managed to win 2 games.

Sportscenter is reporting that Rod was ****canned today!

WHOO HOO!

Don't be to happy, there are still 2 tiers above him that are to blame, GM and owner. They will promote from within and go 2-14 next year. Now when you hear that stupid William Clay Dolt fires himself, then be happy.

Until then do what I do, move to a state with a well run organization.:D

Don't be to happy, there are still 2 tiers above him that are to blame, GM and owner. They will promote from within and go 2-14 next year. Now when you hear that stupid William Clay Dolt fires himself, then be happy.

Until then do what I do, move to a state with a well run organization.:D

The GM problem is already gone.
Willy Clay isn't going anywhere, so we're stuck with him.

As for moving to a new state.. I'm a Jets fan that's transplanted in Michigan ;)

They can't promote from within. Or can they? Cripes, you've just made me anxious. What bothers me, is that we've already done this and done that, but for the past 10 years, they have still managed to screw up anyway, no matter what they do.

I'm just glad they only play 16 times a year. I could stand it if they played any more than that.

The GM problem is already gone.

No, it's just re-starting. They are going to promote from within instead of hiring a proven candidate. You don't go 40-104 over the last 9 seasons without an assload of ineptitude at the helm.

As an eagles fan it makes my heart smile to see the Lions sucking the way they are. It makes me extra happy to think about Ohiobrewtus's Lions sweatshirt he was wearing the day i stopped by his house for some beers.

Sorry Bro- your pain is my pleasure:mug:

ARGH!!!! They promoted from within!! dammity damn damn!!!

I do NOT want to jump teams. I do NOT want to jump teams. I do NOT want to jump teams.

Excuse me. I have something in my eye...

As an eagles fan it makes my heart smile to see the Lions sucking the way they are. It makes me extra happy to think about Ohiobrewtus's Lions sweatshirt he was wearing the day i stopped by his house for some beers.

Sorry Bro- your pain is my pleasure:mug:

I can't tell you how many comments/looks I get while wearing my Lions jacket around town. At least I don't look like a bandwagon fan...

ARGH!!!! They promoted from within!! dammity damn damn!!!

I do NOT want to jump teams. I do NOT want to jump teams. I do NOT want to jump teams.

Excuse me. I have something in my eye...

Tee hee, told ya. Hey I was born and raised in Meechigan and always root for the Lions, but their going to suck from here to infinity. Lions and Suck go together like Pale and Ale. :D

Mayhew said he wants to build a bigger, faster, more physical team. Wow now there's a revelation. They'll be awesome in no time.
This aint college bozo, everyone's bigger and faster.

Back