New Homebrewer in Watertown, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaybirdBrew

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Joe from Watertown, NY and I just started my first batch using a Brewer's Best kit and LME. So far so good, the boil was fun and smelled GREAT! I'm already thinking about the next one. I look forward to learning more on this forum and meeting some of you.
Joe King

Welcome to the group, from CO. Read the forum stickies, then ask lots of questions, this is a very knowledgeable community.

Welcome to the forum! your new issue is going to prioritize what beers you want to make. I still have that issue! and boy do i have a list.

Worth every second of your time , especially if your a fan of Belgian beers. We have a lot of different events thru out the year that you might be able to coordinate with your visit. I work there so I also have a lot of imports and our brews for trading

I live in dexter. There is a homebrew club that meets the first Thursday of every month at the hops spot. Good luck and welcome.

Back