What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have something to do with where processing facilities are, I'm guessing it was mailed via USPS? To give you an idea I live in Flagstaff, AZ and if I want to send a letter (like a bill) to the City they actually transport the letter 100+miles to Phoenix where USPS has a processing facility because a couple years ago they stopped sorting mail in our own city. So instead of mailing ANYTHING within my own city I just take it physically to where it needs to be, rather than have it brave the 200+ mile round trip. Ridiculous? yes, and folks wonder why USPS is going under slowly, bureaucracy...

:off: <-on myself

Well,NB said they have no control over shipping. It went all over the midwest & to southern Ohio to come back up to me on the North coast. got it a few days ago. So the barley crusher grain mill & homer cheapo bucket are set up & ready.
But midwest is still Processing my order 9 days as of today. I e-mailed them a lil while ago. got the reply,basically,{"don't call us,we'll call you" within 24 hours. That warehouse expansion is taking to damn long. Even if they were backed up 6 days. Geez...no brew day on National Homebrewer's day for me this year. To re-iterate rainman-SONOFABIIIIII***!!!(the echo scene)

unionrdr said:
Well,NB said they have no control over shipping. It went all over the midwest & to southern Ohio to come back up to me on the North coast. got it a few days ago. So the barley crusher grain mill & homer cheapo bucket are set up & ready.
But midwest is still Processing my order 9 days as of today. I e-mailed them a lil while ago. got the reply,basically,{"don't call us,we'll call you" within 24 hours. That warehouse expansion is taking to damn long. Even if they were backed up 6 days. Geez...no brew day on National Homebrewer's day for me this year. To re-iterate rainman-SONOFABIIIIII***!!!(the echo scene)

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago on Monday. A little irritated at this point.

Beer! Thanks xMalachi

Going to be a great weekend!

image.jpg

Some grains, LME, DME, yeast, hops, and a scale so I can try my hand at my first ever self created recipe.
::stoked::

Some quick disconnect fittings, silicone tubing, and a few more stainless ball valves to upgrade my home brewery.

Cacao nibs and vanilla beans. Some of both will end up in my Bender clone, along with some cold steeped coffee.

Ingredients for a Belgian Quad, a Czech Pils and some odds and ends. Should be a good next couple of weeks.

3 new aeb kegs, from kegconnection! keezer is finally coming together...

The two "B" cam locks for my plate chiller hose that I stupidly forgot to include when ordering the other fittings for my E-BIAB build,

You could always brew it up and add the DME later. Make it 1/2 gallon shy and then boil up 1/2 gallon of water and mix in the DME, cool and add to fermenter when it comes. If it were all of your fermentables I would worry. Since it is only 1 LB you should be ok.

My dogfish head/sierra Nevada collaboration IPA glass. Let's see if it lives up to the hype.

Its fruit beer season, so I got some raspberries for a Hefe and some tangerine for a wheat on deck

Its also Keezer season, so my 525SS Perlicks came today! 4 of em with shanks and tail pieces.

And for good measure, couldnt resist 8 oz of Citra and Centennial

IMAG1271.jpg

another mr b kit (last one thankfully) with a czech pilsner and aztec cerveza, brew demons 2 gallon refills of oatmeal stout and hefeweizen. also got the 2nd edition of the complete joy of home brewing i picked up for $3!

Four more kegs courtesy of Adventures in Homebrewing along with several disconnects! These kegs won't stop reproducing. Is it bad that I still feel that I need more?

IMAG0871.jpg

My STC-1000 Came in the mail! Working on a term chamber... too Damon hot in the summer for my precious brew

Another stc-1000 for my serving fridge
growler filler attachment for my Perlick
stainless growler 64 oz
ray daniels "designing great beers" book
backup 5 pound co2 tank
two way co2 distributor

Back