What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently waiting in line for some growler fills at Hill Farmstead. It's sunny and hot and I'm getting super thirsty

White Rascal Belgian Style Ale. Mmm sweetness

image-4115574948.jpg

I want to make a single hop el Dorado ipa, make it pink in color to be called, Pink Cadillac el Dorado! I need to order some soon.

Coffee here, too. I am at work. Thinking of saying "screw it" later on and going to the LBHS to buy ingredients for an IPA. I wanted to wait until I got my Johnson controller so I could really control ferm temps but I guess I can just brew another beer when that comes in. I only have room for one fermenter in my mini-fridge anyway.

Fortunately work for me is at the LHBS so i'm workin up a recipe for a saison as we speak! :mug: :ban:

Score!! Not drinking it yet but just talked my wife into getting a babysitter and going to my favorite local restaurant...which happens to be the only place where I have ever seen Lagunitas beers in Michigan.

Drinking the last of my growler of tart side before I'm off too work the night shift djing at my buddy's club :) that has Shi$y beer :( guess I'll have to work on that

NIZZLE said:
Drinking the last of my growler of tart side before I'm off too work the night shift djing at my buddy's club :) that has Shi$y beer :( guess I'll have to work on that

That's when you just need to pack you a growler of Tart Side and drink it while you're DJing. :D

Back