bbq question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbbfreak19

Reaction score
not sure if this should be in this or the smoking meat

i have a weber propane bbq, we are building a new house and i have been bouncing around the idea of making it a built in
but it has a side burner and side controls
any idea of how i could build this in on the deck?

Do you have a link to a picture of it. What are you looking for in the built in part, storage, a prep area, or just somewhere to set your beer?

it will be right off the house, no storage needed, other than what is under the bbq
i'm thinking mostly for appearance.

the bbq is a weber stainless steel, don't remember the series, and the sides are kind of angled, i'm thinking some sort of paneling, if there is fire resistant, and roll it back in place, the wife said to make it out of brick, but i'm not sure i have those skills

Yeah hard to really give much thought without the visual. But if you are thinking panels and brick you could use the concrete board they sell to go behind shower tiling so its weatherproof fire resistant and can take the weight of tiles. Then get some synthetic stone designed for facade stone walls and put that over the concrete board. Pretty easy to do, just watch some YouTube videos.

i can take a photo of the bbq tonight or tommorow, but it is not at my house
i had forgot completly about concrete board

Back