• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Draft Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
I have this on ebay too, but I thought you guys might be interested too.

This is a great double mount stainless u shaped draft tower. Has eight taps.

These things cost a fortune new, but it is used so i am asking half.

$500 plus $30 shipping

tap tower.jpg

Do you know if this would fit on a 2 keg keggerator?
I have an opportunity to buy one that has 2 single towers.

Fits on top of kegerator just great.... Just doesn't fit in the old holes :)

Looks pretty good to me!

8taptower.jpg

Hard to tell... Gotta say chrome for now, but I will go home and investigate further tonight :)

How much did you drop the price? I am seriously considering. (Although I'm going to need some serious help with the actual build. We shall see.

Edit: I'm very new to kegging, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I can't figure out how you would get the lines to work on this design. Is there really enough room and how do you fish them through there? I know enough about prices to know that I won't do better than this, and I know that I really want to make my own keezer, but the logistics concerns me.

Thought this was going to sell for $450, but no one could get the money together...

How about $375?

Anyone?

I like the tower, but my used keggerator fell through, and a new one is gonna cost a tun.

Is this still available?
I got a kegerator today, and trying to decide if I want two 3 tap towers. or something like this.
I know the holes won't line up, but may have a solution.

To anyone on this thread looking to get rid of your old 1-2 tap tower, let me know. I just picked up a fridge w/o one. It may help you fund some of the OPs HUGE tower...

read previous post....

I do however have a stainless perlick draft tower that has four faucets...

I would sell it for $220 including shipping.

!cid_7EECE7F1-C48D-4527-B592-358655419A42.jpg

Back