Top Tier brew is coming along

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobP

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
About a month ago I picked up a Blichmann Top Tier 20 gal. 3 burner stand. Ive made some changes to it since. First I replaced all the ball valves with SS butterfly valves for easier cleaning. I then Installed a Herms coil in the HLT to recirculate the mash + step mash. I also add a ball valve and flow meter to the sparge arm to control flow during the mash and sparge (fly sparge). To the boil kettle I added a steam slayer. My garage is heated so I can brew during our lake effect winters. Then my last addition was a CF chiller that was a gift from a friend. The only place I could mount it where it didn't interfere with the inlets and outlets was at the top on the back side. But the good part is the hose connections are pointed right at my upright freezer that houses my 14 gal. conical. I'll post some pics but please excuse my cluttered garage. I forgot to mention I also added a Blichmann riptide pump. Now its time to run a water test

Attachments

• IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back