Stereograms are cool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Reaction score
Sterograms are great but they give me a headache after awhile. Here is a horse.

horse.jpg

i have trouble reading your posts lately, Dude. All I can see is that a$$ on the left of your avatar everytime I look.

-walker

I am getting all the pictures blocked, naturally. gonna have to wait til I get home.

gaelone said:
Walker, you're actually missing 1/2 his post then. There are actually two (great) a$$es.

Oh, I saw both of them, but I seem to be more fond of the one on the left.

I'm not saying the one on the right is BAD, but if presented with those two options....

-walker

Truble said:
I am getting all the pictures blocked, naturally. gonna have to wait til I get home.

On firefox, there isn't even an indication that an image was attached (or attempted). I had to load this thread up in IE to even see the X.

-walker

Imperial Walker said:
On firefox, there isn't even an indication that an image was attached (or attempted). I had to load this thread up in IE to even see the X.

-walker

Yeah. I figured that out a while ago when I first started noticing that I was not getting everything. I still prefer Firefox, but that is a PITA.

Red X, what are you guys talking about? I see it just fine?? Your all crazy.

Baron von BeeGee said:
I finally got it, but at first I didn't think it had any legs. Also, I need a new prescription for my lenses.

I would think wearing that monacle (if that avatar is indeed you ;) ) would really mess with your depth perception.

I love those things. I have this weird eye thing going on in that a lot of times I see it from when I first look at them without seeing any meaningless patterns. My eyes don't focus in sync with each other, so it is easy to do things like that.

sudsmonkey said:
Dammit ! I can never see those ! I think it's 'cause I got a crooked eye !
I don't think there's anything to see...it's like the emperor's new clothes and Arrogant Bastard. :mad:

I always see them inside out. It's cause I cross I my eyes instead of looking through it, but I can't do it that way. Especially on a computer screen. But I liked them back in the nineties when they were everywhere.

Remember mallrats? "I wanna see the sailboat!"

rewster451 said:
I always see them inside out. It's cause I cross I my eyes instead of looking through it, but I can't do it that way. Especially on a computer screen. But I liked them back in the nineties when they were everywhere.

Remember mallrats? "I wanna see the sailboat!"
I saw it inside out as well but I got closer to the monitor and it came in just fine.

I just got a little closer to the screen and the pony popped right out. Always freaks me out when it finally appears.

El Pistolero said:
I don't think there's anything to see...it's like the emperor's new clothes and Arrogant Bastard. :mad:

A 24 oz AG?? ;)

I can't see anything either. Other than what looks like a big bunch of slimey worms! I used to raise worms (nightcrawlers) to sell at bait shops... and that's what the darn things look like when you get a few pounds of them together.... :confused:

Back