• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SoCal/LA - 3-Tap Keezer, Kegging Equipment, Hombrew Kit - $400. Everything must go.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kleinishere

Reaction score
TLDR: $400 for a TON (keezer + kegging + homebrew kit + commercial couplers). @ Culver City.

Been a forum member for a long time and benefited tremendously from the help of the community in getting my keezer idea off the ground and working wonderfully. Enjoyed many a beer off of this one.

I left LA two years ago thinking I'd be heading back to get this out of my buddy's garage and turn it back on. Life, however, comes with great surprises - I am now getting married and moving to San Francisco (tiny apartment, woohoo!).

I need this to move quickly and am pricing it to do so. Easily spent >$1,200 on this. I will not piece out - you can if you want and easily make your money back. Please don't hesitate to reach out with private messages. Or give me a text / call at six 0h 6, four sixty5, too nyne zer0h 2.

Highlights of what you're getting:

Keezer
Last ran quietly two years ago. Has since sat still in cool, LA garage.
- Features
- 3 Perlick Stainless Steel Faucets
- Custom draft tower with cooling mechanism via repurposed computer fan
- Custom temperature control unit; used common method often for sale / seen on this forum; have an extra unit as well (as I didn't know if it'd work out when I built it)
- All the lines, cleaning equipment, etc. you could want

- Capacity
- Up to 3 Ball-Lock 5Gal Cornelius Kegs + the CO2 tank
- Can work with a variety of commercial keg sizes

- Comes with a custom dolly cart on 4 wheels. Relatively easy to transport (need an truck/SUV, car would not work)

Kegging Equipment
- 10lb CO2 Tank
- Dual Pressure Taprite CO2 Regulator (working pressure gauges, the CO2 tank gauge has been bent but can be easily replaced)
- 2x Stainless Steel Sankey Keg Couplers
- 1x Stainless Steel D-Type Keg Coupler (works with 1/6 Kegs of Anchor Steam - delicious)

- 3x 5G Ball-Lock Cornelius Kegs - The black one works as-is. The other two I have all the O-Rings and valve repair items you need to get them working. I was in the middle of upgrading them when I left.
- PBW Cleaner & Long Brushes for Cleaning

Homebrew Kit
- 5G Glass Carboy
- Bucket
- Cleaning items
- Metal meshes
- Etc. Etc.

Photo Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qqPzsUnwSqahBXXy2

All of this is located in Culver City. I'm available all next week. Ideal person would like to get their hands on a COMPLETE kegging setup for an incredible discount but are also excited to spend an afternoon getting it up and going.

If you're interested, please reach out soon! PM or the phone number typed out above. Will keep the thread updated with any sale updates.

ercz6h.jpg

110li52.jpg

and much more in the photo album above.

No, getting some interested parties at the full $400 price. Yet to have the meetup logistics work out. Please get in touch if you can reliably meet up and are interested in the full bundle.

Back