Movies: It’s That Type of Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSMikeD

Reaction score
Spent the day outside and now grilling burgers for dinner, had YouTube TV on the iPad and was inspired to put Summer Rental on.

now that the boys are grown up I can actually enjoy a day to myself ... and can look back and identify with John Candy over those family vacations.

What movie kind of day is it for you, or one that reminds you of days past?

Cheers

I’m a huge action or horror movie guy and 80’s movies are the best balance between cheesy and WooHoo! Commando is one of my favorites, good story and plenty of action. Overboard and The great outdoors are other frequents at my house, my wife loves them.

Dumb and Dumber when the kids are home. Or any other Jim Carey movie. He cracks us up.

When it's just me, I'll watch Jaws or LOTR. I have the 4k versions of those, and a big screen etc, very enjoyable. But I always have the latest movies here, so I don't re-watch too much.

I also love the ensemble cast that did This is Spinal Tap, Princess Bride, etc. Those are always watchable for me.

Back