MoreBeer and MoreWine $25 off the the 4th of July

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome sale! Bunches of application ideas here, including a couple ways to apply to get a deal on bulk grain - https://www.homebrewfinds.com/2019/...with-existing-sale-items-free-shipping-4.html

Great link. Could this Viking Malt deal be the all-time cheapest malt for 50# at $33.37 shipped?

• Bulk Grain Deal + Shipping Workaround: This sale applies to Viiking 2 row pale ale malt. The 10 lb size is the largest that qualifies for free shipping. It’s selling for just $7.99 for the unmilled version. Purchase 19 of those and your pre-discount total would be $151.81. Apply coupon code SAVE25 and it drops to $126.81. That figures to just 67 cents per lb or the equivalent of $33.37 per 50 lb sack and… free shipping is still free to addresses in the contiguous 48 US States. Whammo!

What's going on with Morebeer? It's been almost 2 months since they've had a decent sale. I'm looking to buy the 240v Digiboil and some 10lb sacks of grain. After the 15% sale in June and the $25 sale in early-July, they've gone dormant.

What's going on with Morebeer? It's been almost 2 months since they've had a decent sale. I'm looking to buy the 240v Digiboil and some 10lb sacks of grain. After the 15% sale in June and the $25 sale in early-July, they've gone dormant.
They dont really do the always havin a sale thing like northern brewer/midwest or the rest.
Usually with shipping their rates come out close. Unless you look at big ticket items.

Check out their daily deal of the day! I think about 1 or weeks ago the 240v digiboil was on sale.

The 10# bags of Viking are pretty darn cheap as is. Look for the digiboil on sale and tack on the bags, sounds like the digiboil was recently on sale. Perhaps contacting them to see when the next sale is going to be or if they can swing the sale price for you as a "long term good customer"? Can't hurt to try. Email is cheap, perhaps even free.

Yeah, their regular prices are solid. It's just tough placing a $300 order knowing that it can be $25-50 cheaper during the next sale. I do check their daily deal and don't recall seeing the digiboil. It may have been the smaller one maybe, but I'm looking at the 65L model.

Good call on emailing them. I'll send them a note and see what happens. No harm in trying. I did figure they'd have something for labor day though.

Edit: Wow, I just checked Homebrewfinds and saw that the 65L was $40 off on 8/1 as their daily deal. I have no idea how I would have missed that, as I refresh that site every day. D'oh!

Last edited:
Back