MoreBeer 15% Off Wort Chillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobor_8thMan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Use code CHILL15 at checkout. Valid until, according to MB email "this offer expires on Sunday 3/8/20 at Midnight PT".

I have and use the counterflow wort chiller. This thing is amazing. Depending on the input water temp, in the summer I pre-chill the input water with ice, I can drop boiling wort (212F) to 55F within minutes.

I have nothing to do with Morebeer or the makers of any of the wort chillers. Just passing along a discount to fellow brewers at HBT from an email I received from MB.

If purchasing the counterflow chiller I recommend following the instructions and NOT over-tightening things. Don't ask why...

Last edited:
And, if you can make it to one of their showrooms this weekend (Sat & Sun) they have 15% off of EVERYTHING in stock!
I also do not work for morebeer, but will drive the 1.5 hours it takes to their Concord showroom for these deals- as sacks of grain are super cheap this way AND they also apply the 15% off to their Misc. returned, dented, used, etc. items. Always some cool stuff for cheap in the pile.

~~~~~~~~~
15% OFF All In-Stock Items March 13th & 14th!

It's spring again...well at least soon it will be. But that shouldn't stop you from racking in the savings at our upcoming Spring Sale! Stop by your local MoreBeer! & MoreWine! Showroom Saturday March 14th & Sunday March 15th to SAVE 15% on all in-stock items!

Come for the savings, stay for the free food! We look forward to seeing you there!

For more information regarding our showroom locations and contact information, click here.

Cheers,

The MoreBeer! & MoreWine! Showroom Team

Back