McMaster, oh how we love thee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandy

Reaction score
Just got my latest box from mcMaster:
brass full-port QDs
silicone crush-resistant tubing
nipple, locknuts, o-rigs, ball-valve, etc. for cooler port
copper fittings for MLT manifold
ball-valves

And it takes about 24 hours to get a box from the time I order!

One of the warehouses is in cleveland and I live 2 hrs south; its shocking how fast things arrive :)

Indeed. I just ordered a few parts to finish the brew rig. It would cost more in gas/time off to drive to a nearby pipe warehouse, which closes @ 5, than to simply order from them.

Plus, I got some screw extractors dirt cheap for another project I'm working on.

I wouldn't be surprised for it to be here Thursday, if not tomorrow. They're like Newegg in that respect.

One of the warehouses is in cleveland and I live 2 hrs south; its shocking how fast things arrive :)

That's about how far I am from their Elgin, IL warehouse.

BTW: 1/2" full-port quick disconnects are one /BIG/ hunk of metal. And the 1/2" ID crush-resistant silicone hose (7/8" OD) is also rather massive. But since I plan to be upgrading to a march pump soonish, better to just get the good stuff up front... and not need to replace it later.

Latest posts

Back