• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MARYLAND _ 10 gallon ANVIL Kettle and 2 Anvil fermenters with temp control $350, local pickup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ale_man

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale - $350
GREAT Economical way to start with temp control!
10 gallon ANVIL Kettle, Boil Over screen,
copper immesion chiller,
two - 7.5 gallon ANVIL stainless steel bucket fermenters,
with
two - 7.5 cooling systems (Neoprene jackets, Inkbird temp controllers, and pumps)
Cooler to use as cooling reservoir.
Local Pickup only.
Not breaking apart, not shipping.
Westminster MD area.

Attachments

• Anvil 10 gallon Kettle.jpg
    Anvil 10 gallon Kettle.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Boil Over minder.jpg
    Boil Over minder.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Fermenters.jpg
    Fermenters.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 76
  • immersion Chiller.jpg
    immersion Chiller.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Inside of kettle.jpg
    Inside of kettle.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 47
  • Kettle lid.jpg
    Kettle lid.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I will be the Westminster area today (Saturday) and tomorrow and am interested in picking this up. I haven't found a way to send you a private message on this forum but I can receive them. Please get in touch. Thanks!

So sorry to have missed this. I was offline Friday and worked all day Saturday. I actually brewed and filled one of the fermenters. It will be available in about two weeks. If you want to meet and gather the rest of the items, you may. And pay me whatever until the 2nd fermenter is available.
iwill send my info to youon private message. (You clicktheenvelope on top right- then enter user name)
I will be the Westminster area today (Saturday) and tomorrow and am interested in picking this up. I haven't found a way to send you a private message on this forum but I can receive them. Please get in touch. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back