• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Keezer items for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnHawk8

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling my home made 6 tap Keezer system. I've torn it apart to sell in pieces. Everything is in near perfect shape and works great!

I'm mostly looking to sell to someone within driving distance of the Twin Cities, but I would be willing to ship if enough is purchased together to make it worth it.

There are a couple images below of when it was assembled. I can provide updated pictures if wanted.

I have 6 liquid/gas line full 'kits'. Each 'kit' includes all you need to set up 1 beer line:
-- 1 Perlick 525SS faucet
-- 1 6" SS faucet shanks
-- ~5' length of 5/16 gas tubing
-- ~5' length of liquid tubing
-- 1 ball lock gas disconnect
-- 1 ball lock liquid disconnect
-- 1 SS beer shank tails
-- 1 SS wing nuts for faucet shanks
-- Each 'kit' was $135 new (not including tax); asking $110.

Also selling:
-- 2 Sanke Keg valves: $40 new (not including tax); asking $30.
-- 1 dual body, 3 gauge CO2 regulator with 20# tank: $230 new (not including tax); asking $190.
-- 2 4-way gas dispensers: each was $60 new (not including tax); asking $45 each.
-- 6 custom wood tap handles: $160 new (not including tax); asking $120. Won't separate.
-- 1 Ranco ETC digital temp controller 111000-000: $70 new (not including tax); asking $50.

I've also got a lot of misc items like PBW, sanitizing chemicals and a bunch of spare parts for kegging. Would negotiate on them in person if interested.

Prices are negotiable, within reason, but especially if you buy multiple items. Cash only. Exact change only.

I'll edit this post as things sell.

00H0H_7mRO9XMwK1p_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_5Nw1AYo65ks_1200x900.jpg

Would you consider selling your tap handles separately? I am especially interested in the Cider handle.

Apparently I can't modify the initial thread; I would like to lower prices.

So, I'll do this instead: prices are more negotiable than before. And I'm willing to ship items that aren't heavy, but need to spend $100 for me to pay the full shipping costs.

So, PM me your offers and we will see what we can do. I'm not willing to 'give' stuff away, but would like to start moving it.

I sent you a PM a couple days ago and haven't gotten a response. Are you interested in splitting out the co2 tank? If you aren't I'll get one elsewhere on Monday or Tuesday. Let me know either way.

Hey, saw your post about the keezer items. I'm interested in one of the 4way gas distributors, at least two of your kits and possibly your dual body co2 regulator if they're still available. I live in Madison wi if you're wondering, not sure if you call that driving distance but I'm game.

Thanks,
Ben

Back