Help Brewery in Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santo

Reaction score
Here's the story I purchase some brewing equipment from one of the owners of a brewery in Oregon, the guy never gave me a tracking number and I filed a complaint with Paypal. Theirs a lot of details to this situation that I don't want to get into with out first giving them a chance. Paypal is taking their sweet time with the case and have to wait for seller response.

Here's the question, I'm getting my money back from Paypal? should I mention the brewery and name the person involve?

We can't give advice on that little amount of information. How long has it been? How many times have you contacted the seller? The responses.

So far... NO YOU SHOULD NOT POST THE SELLER INFO!!!

As far as we can tell so far there is no problem?????

Paypal has a standard procedure and it is not necessarily quick. They do have to determine what is going on.....

More info - sent seller various text messages with out a reply.

money sent about a week before thanksgiving. seller promise tracking information with a day or two of shipping (never got anything). seller made about 7 to 8 excuses of why he couldn't provide information. from loosing phone to being snowed in.

Paypal gave the seller to the 13th of December to reply back and he hasn't comment on claim.

the worst part of this transaction is that he stated that he was military and was honorable and his word was worth something and his brother works for the DOD.

the worst part of this transaction is that he stated that he was military and was honorable and his word was worth something and his brother works for the DOD.

Man, that's a red flag if I've ever seen it.

Yeah, going on 3 weeks after payment and no update is bull****. Go ahead and leave a poor review.

Back