Gauging interest for San Diego Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, grain is ordered. Expecting things to be ready for pickup Thursday starting at 3PM! I'll confirm that on Wednesday assuming the trucking company doesn't botch things up.

Are you going to PM everyone how much they owe?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I was just planning to let folks know when they came to pick things up, but let me know if you'd prefer to know ahead of time. Please bring cash or a credit card to the brewery- no checks please!

Hey Guys-

[EDIT: GRAIN IS HERE COME AND GET IT]

A few people asked about the address for pickup:
8680 Miralani Drive, Suite 123
San Diego, CA 92126

If anything changes, I'll update here.

No problem! I always wished there was a group buy when I was a homebrewer. This probably won't be a regular thing but whenever I have space in the brewery and/or need a couple bags of something (but not 2400lbs of 2row) I'll post a new thread!

I won't be able to pick up my order till the end of next week. I will be there ASAP thanks again..

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Zero pickups yesterday, folks. I love this community, but having grain sitting around in my tasting room for two weeks is kind of a disincentive to do this again! Open 3-10PM tonight.

Hey Folks- we're on week three this grain has been taking up a very precious 16 square feet in my tiny little brewery. Unfortunately I don't have the space to store this pallet out on my tasting room floor when folks are trying to enjoy their beers. It's already crowded in here, so we'd really appreciate it if you came and picked up the grain you requested.

Hey Folks- we're on week three this grain has been taking up a very precious 16 square feet in my tiny little brewery. Please come get it this weekend before it goes into our inventory or out to other homebrewers. I can always use 2-row, MO and pils.

Hey there. I work just off Miramar Road. If you decide to free a sack of 2-row, I'd be more than willing to drop by an pick one up. Drop me a PM if there's an opportunity.

Ugh, I wish I was closer, I'd buy a few bags from you to clear some of your space. If you start trying to get rid of some of this to others I'll check the work schedule, see if I can get put on a job down that way.

Folks, we've had a lot of interest by other brewers happy to come get your grain if you don't want it. If you can't make it by, let me know and I can sell it to someone else. Anything still in the tasting room tomorrow at 7:00 PM will be added to my inventory or sold to homebrewers who are eager to come pick it up.

I am in San Diego now. So if a group buy happens again I will be all about it. For daksin benefit we should pay ahead of time and there be a deadline to pick up by. Then the issues he is running into wouldn't occur.

I am in San Diego now. So if a group buy happens again I will be all about it. For daksin benefit we should pay ahead of time and there be a deadline to pick up by. Then the issues he is running into wouldn't occur.

Yup. I'd be more than happy to pay up front with a pickup deadline.

I hope the others didn't totally dissuade you from doing this again... I'd be down to buy a few sacks.

Back