Electric Brew Stand Feedback and Questions T-Slot Contruction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toms_Jeep

Reaction score
I have just switched from extract brewing in the garage to all grain in the basement using the Mash and Boil.
I have sketched up 3 designs and wanted to get feedback from others before I start building. This will be built from 8020 T-Slot, I already have enough T-Slot for any one of these designs.

Here is a description of each stand and my thoughts on the changes
* Design 1 - 54" long just big enough for 3 kegs or pots
Brew_Stand_Assy.jpg

* Design 2 - 72" long added 18 inches to the first design for table space and to place the fermentation bucket/carboy when filling.
Brew_Stand_Assy 72.00.jpg

* Design 3 - 72" long same as 2 but I moved the table space to be next to the Mash and Boil for putting the grain bucket on when filling the Mash & Boil grain basket.
Brew_Stand_Assy 72.00 - Updated.jpg
Thank you:mug:

I like the one with table space on both sides. But, ultimately you will have to decide which will work best for you.

It looks like you could use that T-slot and make something. If it is not to your liking, disassemble and alter the design.

Here is the frame of design 3 showing the brackets, gussets etc for the build.
Frame 8020 72.0 - Updated.jpg

I forgot to add the depth on the stand is 20", the height will be adjustable from 28" to 33".
I will be using Melamine for the top and bottom shelf surface. I plan on sealing the edges before I put the iron on edge banding on.

Last edited:
I like the one with table space on both sides. But, ultimately you will have to decide which will work best for you.

It looks like you could use that T-slot and make something. If it is not to your liking, disassemble and alter the design.

I do have enough T-Slot to make the 18" x 20" table separate but I like the stability of having it one piece. You can see that in the frame design picture I posted the top back T-Slot is 72" long to tie both sides together.

Back