Texas DFW Comp: Labor of Love 09/04 @ DEBC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyIce

Reaction score
Sunday, September 4th (Sunday before Labor Day) 6p-10p at Deep Ellum Brewing Company.

I'll be out there at Matty K's Home Brewery. Likely with an IPA and a fruited blonde.

Registration and drop off is from 07/01-07/31

Who's going? Competing? I did this last year and had a blast.

I might enter a beer or two if I have some extras. I've been bottling everything in bombers except what I need for competitions in the Lone Star Circuit.
I hate the rule of only gold or silver caps. How do I keep my beers apart if I have more than a few different ones?

Decided to enter three beers. Won't be able to attend though due to distance and class. Thinking it'll be my hoppy saison, porter, and maybe an IPA or a weisse.

I entered 3 beers as well. Saison (won gold last year, this year it's slightly different), IPA, and Belgian quad. I don't have much left of the IPA, and the saison is all gone. I don't know if I'll bring the quad to pour or not yet.

Back