Canadian from GTHA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, pretty new brewer here. I jumped head first in to the hobby and have started with a brewzilla gen 4 and a fermzilla. Im on batch 3 and so far the beers taste great. I would love to join a physical home brew club but my area doesn't have one or rather they feel inactive.

Welcome to the gang!

For me personally, joining a club at first seemed really good. I was new to the area so ganging up with other brewers was the most helpful to me even though I had been solo brewing for many years. Sharing your same hobby with others offers loads in insight, sharing ideas and learning.

I would suggest trying to bring some life to the inactive club. Connect with folks here might bring some inspiration. Nothing wrong with starting your own club either. It doesn't need to be an organized group, nothing more than a group brew or sharing some pints at a local brew pub.

Getting together with others that share the same hobby will help grow your experience. Folks here are more than happy to help!

Welcome to a fellow Canuck! I noticed your post in another thread and No, there have been a handful of Canadians on here in the past few years, but I guess that like me, we'd never seen that 'Canadan Roll Call' thread..thanks for bringing it up! I read through most of it and though most links are dead, there is this one on page 12:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/canadian-roll-call.364684/page-12#post-8044409
That links to a GTA homebrew club that's had posts in the last 24 hours on facebook;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/494624810587325?ref=bookmarks&_rdr
Is that what you're looking for?
Welcome to the Fun!
:mug:

yeah the gta brewing would be good but with the highway lane closures on the 401 and the gardiner, makes the trek in to toronto pretty harsh. I am closer to the hamilton brewing club but i've tried to join via the website and messaged the club owner on various outlets and its been since january and no reply.

Latest posts

Back