Buying a home brew shop.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danieljhb

Reaction score
Hey all .
Moderators please remove this if this doesn't meet any of the groups rules.

Having just moved to the Garden route here in SA . I've found out that the local home brew shop is going to have to close due to cash flow issues.
Being that they have the license for both retail and events with craft beers.
Here's a left feild thought.
For a few hundred dollars per person .
One can
A: save a Home brew shop. ( Allow more people to continue / get exposed to home brewing )
B: gain a share in a profitable buisness in Africa
C: have a reason to come visit the garden route of South Africa maybe come out and brew on holiday and see your beer on tap in another country.

If anyone shows any interest . I'll set up a Official crowd funding platform . With the Buosness balance sheets and other financials for viewing.

For now they are only looking for $8000 for 50% ownership.
Or the whole buisness with a premises for $15000.

Let's hopefully all band together to help save. Homebrew shop.

giphy.gif

Hey dont disagree.

Was just trying to help a guy out.
His cash flow tanked because he paid rent upfront and one of the biggest suppliers has put all the small shops on cash upfront for all purchases.

The South African craft beer home brew shops is going to go through a massive shake up over the next few months.

Yeah... my bad. Didnt read the date until i hit post. I guess the "group sales" doesn't have nearly the amount of posts of other threads... lol.

Hey all.
Amazingly got some investors and they run it to death. Only selling kits by the end!
Watch this space launching my own place in competition.

Back