Best 2-3 Spout Siphon bottle filler?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMiles

Reaction score
hey, looking for the best budget 2-3 spout siphon bottle filler, shoot a 1 spout siphon filter would be fine too so long as it dosent leak, and fills relativly quickly, i saw this and it looks nice about 200 u.s. but they dont seem to ship here, one like this would be about perfect. any suggestions! id like to stay under 200.00 us if possible.. thanks!

http://www.vigopresses.co.uk/Catalo...-and-Bag-filling/2-Nozzle-Bottle-Filler-96375

From their Delivery page, they may ship to the US but you would have to contact them and I'm sure it won't be cheap

EXPORTS:

Norway

We have an agent in Norway, Vien Compagniet AS, who sells a range of our products and who will be pleased to help you.

Rest of Europe

For deliveries outside of the UK and Ireland but within Europe, please contact us for a delivery quotation on +44 (0) 1404 890093 or email us at [email protected].

NB: Delivery charges quoted by Vigo Presses are for carriage only and do not include import duties that maybe imposed by individual governments. Customers are responsible for the payment of any applicable import duties.

Rest of the World

Please contact us for a quotation on 01404 890093 or email us at [email protected]. .

Contact Us

If you have any questions about delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01404 890093 or email us at [email protected].

I ordered from
Vigo presses it came fast. And was about 250.00 u.s with shipping after all was said and done.

Latest posts

Back