Beer Meister

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneManBrewery

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had bought from these guys. BeerMeister.com. Got pretty good looking kegging equipment. Any good reviews on the company?

Reviving this old thread because I've been looking into kegerators at BeerMeisters.com and I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with them. The response above from June 2011 is about the Speidel Braumeister brewing system, not Beer Meister kegerators.

Anyone know anything about BeerMeisters.com? I like the fact that they sell ready-made homebrew kegerator systems. I know I can go cheaper if I buy a fridge or freezer and build my own, but I don't really have the time, skills or tools to do that, and I don't want to mooch off of a buddy for yet another DIY brewing project. I do have the money, and will gladly pay for a ready-made system, if it's made by a decent company. BeerMeisters.com looks really attractive because they sell a 3-keg system that comes complete with the right tower, CO2 tank, and 3 kegs.

So I guess that's my question: anyone know if BeerMeisters.com is a good company to do business with? Or know of anyone else who offers ready-made kegerators that hold 3 cornies?

My dual tap homebrew setup gets delivered tomorrow. Will let you know how it looks when it arrives, but so far working with them has been very good. Ryan was the rep I spoke with and he was very helpful and professional. More feedback to come...

My unit arrived yesterday in perfect condition and just as advertised. couldn't be happier with my purchase! Here's a few pics...

image-88027205.jpg

image-404192076.jpg

image-3949225074.jpg

Back