• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Barley Crusher Malt Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggymatt

Reaction score
I'm no longer brewing and will be parting out my all grain gear.

Up first is a Barley Crusher Malt Mill with 7# hopper. I loved using this thing, always hooked up to a drill. I need to locate the handle, but I'm sure I've got it.

$100 shipped to your door.

If you're in the Harrisburg, PA area, let me know, I will have pin lock kegs, Igloo mash tun w/ temp gauge, sparge arm, NIB wort chiller and I'm sure some other things.

I didn't put all of that up yet because I haven't inventoried everything I've got yet! I want to make sure I get the right products.

I'm no longer brewing and will be parting out my all grain gear.

Up first is a Barley Crusher Malt Mill with 7# hopper. I loved using this thing, always hooked up to a drill. I need to locate the handle, but I'm sure I've got it.

$100 shipped to your door.

If you're in the Harrisburg, PA area, let me know, I will have pin lock kegs, Igloo mash tun w/ temp gauge, sparge arm, NIB wort chiller and I'm sure some other things.

PM sent

Latest posts

Back