amazon's recommendation generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnderThePorchBrewing

Reaction score
Have to love amazon's recommendation generator. A few weeks ago I looked at the heating element because I want a new brewpot for Christmas. Today I get this e-mail with everything else already preselected, pictures included! when I went to the site the section that says "after viewing this product others also bought" showed Brewing with Wheat as well as all the other products. just thought I'd share a nice surprise experience from someplace I would not expect.
Ben

Are you looking for something in our Home Improvement department? If so, you might be interested in these items.

Camco Mfg 5500W 240V Ripp Element Water Heater Repair Greenlee 730BB-1-1/4 Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit, 1-1/4-Inch Leviton 2621 30 Amp, 250 Volt, NEMA L6-30P, 2P, 3W, Locking Plug, Industrial Grade, Grounding - Black-White

Greenlee 36414 Multi Hole Step Bit, 1-3/8" Greenlee 730BB-13/16 Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit, 13/16-Inch Leviton 2715 30-Amp, 125/250 Volt, Flanged Inlet Locking Receptacle, Industrial Grade, Grounding, White

Camco Mfg 5500W 240V Ripp Element Water Heater Repair
by Camco
Average customer review:

Greenlee 730BB-1-1/4 Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit, 1-1/4-Inch
by Greenlee

Leviton 2621 30 Amp, 250 Volt, NEMA L6-30P, 2P, 3W, Locking Plug, Industrial Grade, Grounding - Black-White
by Leviton

Greenlee 36414 Multi Hole Step Bit, 1-3/8"
by Greenlee

Greenlee 730BB-13/16 Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit, 13/16-Inch
by Greenlee

Leviton 2715 30-Amp, 125/250 Volt, Flanged Inlet Locking Receptacle, Industrial Grade, Grounding, White
by Leviton

If you already own or have experience with the items shown above, please let us know by using the link provided near the item. For problems unrelated to this e-mail, please contact customer service.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please opt-out here.

Yeah, I've been noticing this too - must be something new they're able to do -Northern Tool does it as well..

"we caught you looking at this earlier....now it's on sale!"

I was just surprised they recommended the knockout punch and the hole step bit as well as the plugs I never looked at these so there must be a few homebrewers that started a pattern they picked up on as well as recommending the Brewing with wheat book. Yes they seem to be getting a lot of my money also esp this time of the year

Back