3 Tap Keezer in the Dallas area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that’s awesome! What it lacks in speed, it more than makes up for in “kick ass”. I’m already in your same boat with the, except I technically slipped a second one in while she wasn’t looking, or I might have to take the drive and see it in person. Can’t imagine you’ll have it long!

Are you are home brewer as well, or is it set up for commercial sixtels?

I’m in Arkansas now, but used to live on the other side of the lake from you in Little Elm.

I haven't dropped it on the wife yet that I'm gearing up to start homebrewing. Right now it's 1/6th barrels. But finding good sours at the moment is kinda hard. IPAs are dominate in the North Texas area (much like the rest of the country) and I'm not a fan.

Yeah, I haven't seen another keezer with an electric lift. When I first wired it in and it worked, I was so excited! Thanks for the kind words!

Some things I’ll ask my wife’s opinion, some I’ll “break” to her, others I’ve found it's best to just “show up” with. A brand new BIB setup may just need to be one of the later! Either way, welcome to forum.

I haven't dropped it on the wife yet that I'm gearing up to start homebrewing. Right now it's 1/6th barrels. But finding good sours at the moment is kinda hard. IPAs are dominate in the North Texas area (much like the rest of the country) and I'm not a fan.

Yeah, I haven't seen another keezer with an electric lift. When I first wired it in and it worked, I was so excited! Thanks for the kind words!

Can you go through a 1/6 sour? I always think of them as "desert beers"... aka i'll have one at the end of a day, or maybe to start with, but it would take me a long time to drink 5 gallons on tap... now put a blonde, wheat, or pilsner and its bottoms up!!

This is a thing of beauty!!! I'm way out in cali amd have no space for this, but bravo.
Maybe you could share the plans with us all on here? Not trying to pressure you but this would be a top finisher in the DIY, keezer section of HBT.
Well done sir.

Can you go through a 1/6 sour? I always think of them as "desert beers"... aka i'll have one at the end of a day, or maybe to start with, but it would take me a long time to drink 5 gallons on tap... now put a blonde, wheat, or pilsner and its bottoms up!!

This is a thing of beauty!!! I'm way out in cali amd have no space for this, but bravo.
Maybe you could share the plans with us all on here? Not trying to pressure you but this would be a top finisher in the DIY, keezer section of HBT.
Well done sir.

Yeah, I could finish a 1/6 sour. I enjoy the ones with the emphasis on the sour. I agree with you about the sweetness on some. Too much sweet takes the sour away.

Wow! Thanks so much for the feedback! I based my style on other furniture in our home, but other than that, I have no plans for it. I sketched a drawing and made it. I'd seen stuff that I liked and stuff that I thought would be cool to have...and then I just started cutting wood. But I'll definitely post it on the DIY section! Thanks again! Cheers!

Back