teeth & lack thereof

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
who else here has false teeth or partials? I've obviously made it well known I have 12 teeth left, but what about the rest of you. and I'm quite buzzed, so the thread belongs here.:rockin:

Well, other than my wisdom teeth I'm only missing one tooth. I took a knee to the face playing football and it snapped off and popped right out. I have a post and cap in there now.

Besides missing 2 wisdom teeth I'm missing half of one lol and wish I was missing another in the back!

I cracked two of front teeth kayaking. It was really dumb. I let a girl talk me into taking my dog down some moderate whitewater in an inflatable kayak. I lost two teeth, almost drowned my dog. Not my finest moment. Went to a crap dentist, for some reason he left one in and it hung out for the last 5 years or so. Just got some dental insurance finally, but I kinda like the gap tooth look. Matches my overalls and makes people assume I'm not very intelligent.

Both my front teeth have been broken off and repaired several times, mostly from hockey.

I had 4 molars taken out when I was young to make room for my Orthodontics. Then a few years later they removed my wisdom teeth the hard way, by cutting open my gums, breaking them into pieces and pulling out (most of) the pieces.

So I'm only missing 8 teeth since about 14 years old.

I had 4 molars taken out when I was young to make room for my Orthodontics. Then a few years later they removed my wisdom teeth the hard way, by cutting open my gums, breaking them into pieces and pulling out (most of) the pieces.

So I'm only missing 8 teeth since about 14 years old.

That is my story exactly. 24 teeth here. Still all original but with a little too much metal in some of the molars. Probably some crowns in my future.

I'm missing a molar. No one has ever noticed. Not even my wife.

One of my back right molars is an implant. Had a root canal on that tooth years ago, it failed. Had the tooth pulled and an implant put in.

I'm missing a back molar after dropping $1k on a failed root canal and a crown which eventually fell out. Jerks.

Oh, and I don't have wisdom teeth, at all. My dentist did an xray to look and I guess my body just never grew them...

I have all 32, but I had one pulled when I was maybe 12. I was born with one extra tooth right in the front, on my lower jaw (instead of 4, I had 5). Took it out and had to get partial braces to close the gap.

I dont have a single tooth in my head. When I was younger, I had my tounge pierced and got into the habit of clicking it on my teeth. Well 15 years later, all the enamel was shatered and they all started falling apart. The only way to fix it under 20 grand was to have them all removed. Yeaaaa tounge ring. Ended up working out though, swmbo loves it

I had my wisdom teeth yanked on the DMZ in Korea by a psycho dentist who thought holding you in the chair with his knee while ripping teeth out of your head was great fun. If you made any sound showing pain he'd shout "Hooah!"

Then a few years later every time I'd get a fever from the flu (at least once a year at the time), I would end up with an infected tooth. Since I had no dental insurance I'd just have them yanked as needed.

So, I've lost all four wisdom teeth, along with two molars and one other on the lower right.

Had my wisdom teeth removed because they were growing in sideways. Right into my molars.
Was born with an apparently inherited condition where not all of my permanent teeth developed. I am missing the two incisors next to the upper front teeth.
My poor daughter got it and she is missing 12 of her permanent teeth. I see hefty orthodontic bills in my future.

Back