• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Downsizing my brewery, need to sell some stuff (mostly local pickup only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IffyG

Reaction score
Due to size or fragility nearly all of these items are local pick up only. Photos available on request.

8 ft (ish) copper pre-chiller. 10 plus shipping

Mash-tun conversion kit. All stainless steel includes an unused Bazooka screen, the stainless braid/spring assembly I used in my Rubbermaid cooler and 3' of silicone tubing. All you need to do is provide a cooler and you have everything you need for a mashtun. 60 plus shipping.

1 gallon glass carboys with drilled stoppers (4 total). 4 bucks each.

IffyG said:
Due to size or fragility nearly all of these items are local pick up only. Photos available on request.

Unused, out of box, Bayou SQ14 with wind screen modification. 40 bucks. OBO

Unused Bayou 44 quart stainless pot. 70 bucks OBO.

3 gallon glass carboy with fermometer. 15 bucks.

1 gallon glass carboys with drilled stoppers (4 total). 4 bucks each.

Johnson Controls Analog Temp Controller. 35 bucks, willing to ship at your expense.

Too bad you're in Nashville, I got excited for a minute.

Do you still have that Mill? wish I would have known about it when I was out there 2 weeks ago lol.

I do have the mill. Wish I didn't have to get rid of a lot of this stuff, but my new apartment doesn't have 2 extra closets for all my brewing stuff.

Interested in the odd tap and regulator shipped to 14622. Let me know if they're available and if they'll go in a flat rate or other shipping cost.
Thanks.

Interested in the odd tap and regulator shipped to 14622. Let me know if they're available and if they'll go in a flat rate or other shipping cost.
Thanks.

Both are still available. I want to confirm that you know both need a little TLC to get up and running. If you are OK with that, I can do 32 shipped in a medium flat rate box (perhaps a bit cheaper with other options depending on where it ships to). Shoot me a PM with you zip code and I'll see if there are cheaper options.

The remaining items have been moved to a new thread with a more appropriate title.

Back