What to ask for Father's Day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njs170

Reaction score
My wife asked me what I would like for father's day and I can't think of anything. I have an all grain setup, a keezer, wort chiller, pump, etc. I could always upgrade my kettles but what I have is fine for what I use them for. I am working on an Electric setup right now but I have all the parts. What are your thoughts? Please help make my brewing world more complete!

Can never go wrong with gift certificates. I like making wine but hate paying $70-$100 for the kits. That or bulk grains. I'm currently looking to buy bulk grains and start washing yeast as well as buying cheap hops from Yakima.

njs170 said:
My wife asked me what I would like for father's day and I can't think of anything. I have an all grain setup, a keezer, wort chiller, pump, etc. I could always upgrade my kettles but what I have is fine for what I use them for. I am working on an Electric setup right now but I have all the parts. What are your thoughts? Please help make my brewing world more complete!

Stir plate?

My B-day is in May, I'm gonna ask for a Wort Chiller, I'm tired of the ice bottle baths, and for fathers day I'll hope for another recipe kit.

Father's day falls on my birthday. I'm totally getting gypped this year. I'm asking for sushi and a BJ, and a double pin lock keg kit fr $229.

Herself asked a similar thing of me. I'm in a state where I'm not ready to notch things up seriously so cool gadgets or bling wouldn't get used.

So I asked for a gift cert to the new LHBS that recently opened.
Multiple wins. They get $$$. I get the ability to snarf up X amount of Y grain on short notice & Herself is happy with the idea.

To say nothing of it helps keep a local guy viable

These are all good ideas! You definitely gave me some things to think about.

My birthday is also in May but I think she already has something for that. She gave me a kit of our anniversary and it had 5 things of yeast.... odd right?

I think she has a few more kits hidden and gave me the yeast to store correctly seen she doesn't know what to do with it.

Back