• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I have a LOT of bottles ...I keg everything now and have no use for most of them...most are clean and ready to use.. some are gnarly and will need cleaning.......if anyone could use a case or 2 let me know..free to a good home.....or you could slip me a full bottle of something good lol.

OHIOSTEVE said:
I have a LOT of bottles ...I keg everything now and have no use for most of them...most are clean and ready to use.. some are gnarly and will need cleaning.......if anyone could use a case or 2 let me know..free to a good home.....or you could slip me a full bottle of something good lol.

Where are you? Passing through Cinci and Dayton area tomorrow. Have any 750s?

OHIOSTEVE said:

I'd like to know where in Ohio too, NE Ohio here.

Steve. I'll gladly take some bottles off your hands. I'm in Sidney as well. Let me know if you still have them.

ok guys my sincere apologies.I have been under the weather and just got the bottles down from the attic today. I am guessing there are at least 30 cases most cleaned ( dusty now but not grungy) there are about 8 cases of old miller lite bottles in flip top cases that are nasty but cleanable. some are clear some are green but the vast majority are brown. most are 12 oz but there are some of the big ones also. A couple of guys sent me PM's about them and I have sent them PM's lettin em know they are ready. if they do not respond I will let you guys know. The bottles are free, I just ask that they all be gone and you not pick and choose through them leaving mer a bunch to deal with.

I'm still interested so shoot me a pm if they become available.
Be willing to drive down for the whole lot.

IMAG0026-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The only one of the original guys to contact me only wants 100-120 bottles. So Judge if you want the rest come get em. they're under a tarp on my front porch. I will PM you my address if you want to come. Over half of them are cleaned and delabeled... but some are grungy like I said. I will not throw em away as I spent too much effort gathering them. Like I said they are free for the taking.. people have helped me out on here so I am trying to return the favor.

Sry how many does that leave? Just want to make sure it's gonna be worth the drive (90miles) ya know. If its just a few cases then ill have to pass.

you see the pic... he wants 4-5 cases. you can have all that are left. all of those boxes are full.

Pleasure meeting you Kelly......thanks for clearing out some bottles and bringing some full replacements........thanks for your service.

OHIOSTEVE said:
Pleasure meeting you Kelly......thanks for clearing out some bottles and bringing some full replacements........thanks for your service.

Likewise, Steve. Really enjoyed meeting you and your family, and now have a serious case of keezer envy. Really appreciate the bottles....they won't be empty for long.

Cheers,

Kelly

Likewise, Steve. Really enjoyed meeting you and your family, and now have a serious case of keezer envy. Really appreciate the bottles....they won't be empty for long.

Cheers,

Kelly
I wish I had brought you inside to see it better but the house was a wreck. after you left we put down one room of flooring and it was AWFUL. My son ( the one you met) used to install flooring and even with him doing it and using the proper tools, it was chipping and breaking like crazy. ALSO I appreciate the way you interacted with my grandson. He thought it was awesome he got to meet a guy that worked on airplanes.

nice meeting you guys today rick.... I think terry is now a skeeter pee fan lol.

OHIOSTEVE said:
nice meeting you guys today rick.... I think terry is now a skeeter pee fan lol.

It was great meeting you as well, thanks a million again for all the bottles. Terry and my brother are so hyped on SP that as soon as we left your house they wanted to know what I needed to make a batch ASAP! Lmao. Thanks for the manifold idea that is a project for this Sunday.👍

It was great meeting you as well, thanks a million again for all the bottles. Terry and my brother are so hyped on SP that as soon as we left your house they wanted to know what I needed to make a batch ASAP! Lmao. Thanks for the manifold idea that is a project for this Sunday.👍
the skeeter pee recipe is on here plus they have a site.. it is as easy as pie but does require a couple of wine chemicals. they are cheap as heck though. I am glad you took the bottles and like i told you share em as you see fit. I just didn't wanna throw em away after the effort to collect that many. good luck and read on here a lot... all grain is easy to do but does require some knowledge all of which is available on here.

OHIOSTEVE said:
the skeeter pee recipe is on here plus they have a site.. it is as easy as pie but does require a couple of wine chemicals. they are cheap as heck though. I am glad you took the bottles and like i told you share em as you see fit. I just didn't wanna throw em away after the effort to collect that many. good luck and read on here a lot... all grain is easy to do but does require some knowledge all of which is available on here.

Oh yeah, I've made SP before, just glad now I have people to help offset the cost of different thing lol. Can't find the recipe for tits up though, if ya don't mind maybe you could send it to me. Half if the bottles are already gone lol, my uncle and a few cop buddies of mine needed some so they defiantly went to good homes lol.

I just opened one of your ciders.. thuis stuff is pretty damned good.. tastes like apple cinnamon stuff.

OHIOSTEVE said:
I just opened one of your ciders.. thuis stuff is pretty damned good.. tastes like apple cinnamon stuff.

Glad ya liked it, it came out a little to sweet for me and was unhappy with the cinn/sugar not mixing well(hench the sediment lol) but everyone I've givin it to really liked it. Thanks for the link!

Latest posts

Back