I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dead serious! Although, I've found from experience, any dark roasted grains, not so good!

So far though, the peanut butter cookies were so good. Next brew day, I'm having her make more.

Well, I do put rolled oat in my peanut butter cookies. I suppose I could try spent grain, if I ever end up with any.

Hey Cheesy, do you think this would make good chorizo?
DSC_0691.JPG

There are a bunch of them living in some pocket dimension I started a couple thousand years ago.

I was wondering where all the idiots ran off to. Now I see where. Trying to figure out how to make chorizo from non traditional ingredients.
You know what makes the best chorizo? Ants. You wouldn't think so, but man ant chorizo is awesome. Wait....or is it Doritos make the best pants? I can't remember.
What were we talking about?

You could eat it!

Seriously! SWMBO made peanut butter dog treats, I think I ate more than the dog. Best damn cookies that woman has ever made.

Pm me the recipe if you could please. I used to give a cup or so to my dogs as a little treat until one day I was cleaning up their business in the back yard when I noticed most of the grains had not been digested. Talk about some serious fiber! Maybe the peanut butter and baking them might help.

Hey Cheesy, do you think this would make good chorizo?
There are a bunch of them living in some pocket dimension I started a couple thousand years ago.

Are they sentient?

From what little I can see, they look better for jerky.

Chorizo requires a LOT of fat.

Yknow what I like to do? Listen to someone having a loud phone conversation in any language I dont speak (all of them other than English) and interrupt them with "I absolutely agree... you speak a lot of truth." And offer them a fist bump. People HATE THAT.

That's true. Maybe I'll drop some politician in there so they can fatten up a little.

Oh man!!!! How did I miss this post??? This is while you will someday rule the world at my side!;)

Yknow what I like to do? Listen to someone having a loud phone conversation in any language I dont speak (all of them other than English) and interrupt them with "I absolutely agree... you speak a lot of truth." And offer them a fist bump. People HATE THAT.

..............this is awesome........if a little off topic......

;)

Oh man!!!! How did I miss this post??? This is while you will someday rule the world at my side!;)...
Oh? I thought it was because you coveted my homemade bread and cheese?

Speaking of witch, the Morgana's ravens project reached stage 3 late last night. I'm estimating they will be ready for deployment at least a full year ahead of schedule. All we really have left to do is calibrate the displacement wave for the larger amount of antimatter, and test the super high density containment system.

Speaking of witch, the Morgana's ravens project reached stage 3 late last night. I'm estimating they will be ready for deployment at least a full year ahead of schedule. All we really have left to do is calibrate the displacement wave for the larger amount of antimatter, and test the super high density containment system.

yo, i hear that... FIST-BUMP, YALL!!! :ban:

Oh? I thought it was because you coveted my homemade bread and cheese?

No no my friend! You are far more than just a maker of fine eatses. Your other talents are highly valued, just don't forget the bread and cheese though.

Ahem. Right. I have the scroll sack of Veluciphers Ghostly She-creature, which should do the trick nicely, being impenetrable sav bye a lame gopher. Then the only displacement we need calculate, is the sheer mass of *****eyness that is displaced by our incalculable amount of BAD ASSERY!!!!!!! HA HA HA!

yo, i hear that... FIST-BUMP, YALL!!! :ban:

I though I asked you to lay low?

Oh well......No matter....or should I say....ANTIMATTER!?!???! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I would like to offer a Timex wristwatch and a crisp eleventy-billion dollar bill for the antimatter device and high density containment vessel. Willing to throw in an extra wristwatch if necessary.

I would like to offer a Timex wristwatch and a crisp eleventy-billion dollar bill for the antimatter device and high density containment vessel. Willing to throw in an extra wristwatch if necessary.
HA! Cheesy had your offer beat before you even made it... Though the terms are confidential.

I do have some cybernetically enhanced Gorillapotamus's I could let you have at a reasonable price.

Kindly state your terms, sir. But fair warning, my Timex wristwatches are now off the table. They were luminescent, too.

Yeah, sorry. I don't think a mortal can ever match Cheezies offer.

That reminds me, did you want the giant cuttlefish to be amphibious or shoot poison darts? If you go for both we won't be able to get the growth rate you wanted. Either way, the camouflage will be phenomenal.

Cheezy is wildy presumptuous. I was not bargaining with him. Your trust in him is honorable, but it may prove to be your undoing. I believe we can come to some sort of understanding, Mr. Golem. I simply covet the goblet. Relinquish it to me and I will pay a fair price. We can go about this in a gentlemanly fashion.
Monsignor Queso. I ask you: What good is the anti-matter device without the assistance of a superluminal vessel to carry you and yours away from complete annihilation? Surely there is no need for us to butt heads.

My cup? Oh, you can have that. It's a $1.99 glow in the dark plastic cup. It's just under a black light... Or maybe it's the radiation...

You seem to be suffering from the common misconception that anti-matter is destructive without limit. Sure, you can make a doomsday weapon. Or you can make something that will just level a city, or even just make a loud pop like a firecracker.

My undoing huh? I certainly hope so. I trust Cheezy absolutely, to be Cheezy. Yes Cheezy, I knew about the claws in the contract that lets you try to destroy me once a decade. I do hope you succeed, being animate gets old after a couple of millennia.:p

Do I take it from your attempt to sow dissension that your latest attempt to introduce T virus to feminine hygiene products has failed Boyd?

I harbor no such false notions that antimatter could be destructive without limit. I have information that leads me to believe that my prior statement is accurate, but it behooves me to keep that information privileged until there is an understanding between our empires.

With respect to sowing dissension, I trust you are a man of reason. You know perfectly well that the plastic cup is a facade and that the T-virus is similarly impotent.You know of the Goblet of Destiny and its awesome power. I only wish to amalgamate our enterprises, as we both have implements of both survival and destruction that will further our cause.

Now, this Mister Cheezy may be an asset. He may be a liability. I do not know for sure, and do not have the resources at my disposal to quantify his potential contribution. I offer a flag of truce to him, if his survival is of importance to you.

Mister Cheezy: Shall we be eternal nemeses, or can we come to terms? Clearly you have insulted me, as I have you, with our previous encounter. I think we can get past this, no?

The superluminal travel vessel has been realized. I wish only to offer salvation to those that have shown a propensity for advancement and survival, and to synergistically increase our stronghold on the dumbfounded masses.

Cheezy is wildy presumptuous. I was not bargaining with him. Your trust in him is honorable, but it may prove to be your undoing. I believe we can come to some sort of understanding, Mr. Golem. I simply covet the goblet. Relinquish it to me and I will pay a fair price. We can go about this in a gentlemanly fashion.
Monsignor Queso. I ask you: What good is the anti-matter device without the assistance of a superluminal vessel to carry you and yours away from complete annihilation? Surely there is no need for us to butt heads.

You perchance missed this bit (where I unwisely disclosed the loophole of weakness, but wisely hid it now!)

Ahem. Right. I have the scroll sack of Veluciphers Ghostly She-creature, which should do the trick nicely, being impenetrable save bye a **** ******.

I harbor no such false notions that antimatter could be destructive without limit. I have information that leads me to believe that my prior statement is accurate, but it behooves me to keep that information privileged until there is an understanding between our empires.

With respect to sowing dissension, I trust you are a man of reason. You know perfectly well that the plastic cup is a facade and that the T-virus is similarly impotent.You know of the Goblet of Destiny and its awesome power. I only wish to amalgamate our enterprises, as we both have implements of both survival and destruction that will further our cause.

Now, this Mister Cheezy may be an asset. He may be a liability. I do not know for sure, and do not have the resources at my disposal to quantify his potential contribution. I offer a flag of truce to him, if his survival is of importance to you.

Mister Cheezy: Shall we be eternal nemeses, or can we come to terms? Clearly you have insulted me, as I have you, with our previous encounter. I think we can get past this, no?

The superluminal travel vessel has been realized. I wish only to offer salvation to those that have shown a propensity for advancement and survival, and to synergistically increase our stronghold on the dumbfounded masses.

Is it possible to talk your way into the most powerful partnership ever concieved?? A partnership forged by 2 semi mythical creatures whose power is already substantial???? Oh hell. Why not!

Throw in with us and you shall be overlord of the southern Hemisphere....or Northern.....which did you want Golem? I forget.

I have over 15 books from Raymond Feist in varying conditions (all readable) that I want to get rid of. Do you think if I posted them on craigslist and said that if you take them all and pick them up $20 takes them?

I have over 15 books from Raymond Feist in varying conditions (all readable) that I want to get rid of. Do you think if I posted them on craigslist and said that if you take them all and pick them up $20 takes them?

I would go Ebay on them.

That said, the Zed apocalypse is nigh and such books would be nearly priceless if they survive the initial carnage.

CreamyGoodness said:

I'd say $20 is more than reasonable. You will get more for them on eBay but more hassle too.

My prized collection is hardback 1st editions, all autographed by Robert Jordan :mug:

niiice... these are just off the shelf stuff. I knew I had to get rid of them when I found out feist was writing the last book in the cycle... and I didnt care.

cheezydemon3 said:
You perchance missed this bit (where I unwisely disclosed the loophole of weakness, but wisely hid it now!)

Is it possible to talk your way into the most powerful partnership ever concieved?? A partnership forged by 2 semi mythical creatures whose power is already substantial???? Oh hell. Why not!

Throw in with us and you shall be overlord of the southern Hemisphere....or Northern.....which did you want Golem? I forget.

You guys are idiots. You can't rule what you have no right to. I rule over all hemispheres, even the ones you don't know about.

cheezydemon3 said:
Yes, but when you are dead:drunk:you will no longer rule. I appreciate you outing yourself though!

I think you are underestimating my powers, sir.
Do you think you're the only game in town? If you rise up against me, be ready for an epic battle for the ages.

...Throw in with us and you shall be overlord of the southern Hemisphere....or Northern.....which did you want Golem? I forget.
Whichever one has the smaller bikinis.

You guys are idiots. You can't rule what you have no right to. I rule over all hemispheres, even the ones you don't know about.
Why thank you Wesley. However, we are discussing the restructuring plans not the present management. I'll be sure to include your input in the semi-annual newsletter.

Leadgolem said:
Whichever one has the smaller bikinis.

Why thank you Wesley. However, we are discussing the restructuring plans not the present management. I'll be sure to include your input in the semi-annual newsletter.

Really? You'll include me in the newsletter? Okay, you'll get zero resistance from me. I'll even let you in on the secret hemispheres I know about.

Back