Busy Night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
After a full day of work, I had a full evening, too. Grabbed a quick 15 minute dinner (heated up leftovers and a glass of our homemade wine) and got to it.
First, dishes that had accumulated for a little more than a day.

Then sat down at the computer and figured out Boy #1's financial aid (non-existent but we've still got to do the paper work) for his senior year and enrolled in the 12 month payment plan.

Then waded through the international health insurance morass that the State Department is requiring him to have for his summer internship in Turkey - nothing like comparing coverage for return of mortal remains for your 21 year old who is heading to a country bordering Syria.

Then I folded and put away two baskets of laundry. Its now 10 pm and I'm done for the night, but need to be at the office by 6 am tomorrow.

The good news is that I have a homebrew club meeting on Friday night at 5 Rabbits brewery and then a group brew at a club member's farm Saturday morning.

That is busy. I'm sure going over the insurance coverage really helped it to hit home that your son is all grown up now (or close to it). I've got three boys, and I'm trying to make it last. We just watched Karate Kid, and looked through some photo albums. I'm not really looking forward to any of them moving out. Maybe we can just buy a big piece of land, and start a commune.

That is busy. I'm sure going over the insurance coverage really helped it to hit home that your son is all grown up now (or close to it). I've got three boys, and I'm trying to make it last. We just watched Karate Kid, and looked through some photo albums. I'm not really looking forward to any of them moving out. Maybe we can just buy a big piece of land, and start a commune.

While it was a surprise, I am mighty pleased that he decided to go to school near to home. He doesn't live at home, but he's close, I drive by his dorm everyday on my way to work. Its been great.

I hate folding laundry. It's on my "I'd rather drink poison" list.

TxBrew said:
I hate folding laundry. It's on my "I'd rather drink poison" list.

Yes! Me too. I don't even like putting away folded laundry. When I married my wife I made it clear - I cook, clean, work, and take care of my kids. But I do NOT wash or fold laundry. Fortunately she doesn't mind it.

Back