• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Mill base with hopper, motor with belt & sheave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem

Reaction score
Mill base with hopper, motor with belt & sheave, the mill is not included. Basically its everything you need but the mill. It was originally set up for a crankenstein mill, it worked great. I imagine with modification it will work other mills as is or just cannibalize the motor & sheave. I decided to convert the mill to direct drive using a monster mill hopper to make it easier to store. Asking $40 plus shipping, local pickup in St Paul MN. Thanks

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

In response to a couple pm's. The hopper will hold roughly a pound of grain. The motor is a GE 1/8 horse 1050 rpm's, the sheave is 12 inches. Thanks

The motor and sheave should fit into a standard USPS box I'll confirm that tonight and pm you

The motor, motor mount plate, wiring, belt and sheave just fit into the large USps 16.95 box for anyone not interested in the hopper. Thanks

PM sent.... I would like some info and potential purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back