I'm not going to say it...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
But I'm thinking something super vile. Just pretend I said it, even though I havent said it.

It had to be said.

Oooh you belong to the kung poo way of thinking. Let your sphincter do the talking for you huh.

And for the uninitiated kung poo is not the same as hu flung poo. Kung poo is the art of killing from a distance with out the use of hands or guns. Some of the more famous moves are the sphincter spray of death that can kill several people if they are caught in the pattern of spray. Power of the pellet poo while hard to master can cause as much damage as a machine gun if executed right.

And just because I am a brown belt ( highest award ) in the art of kung poo and let my sphincter do the talking for me do not assume I am talking out my a$$. This art takes years of dedication and the complex study of diet on poo. Not to mention the hours in a gym building the bowels up to massive size and flexibility. No Kung poo is not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach.

Carry on grasshopper.

This thread needs to be moved over to the Drunken Ramblings section. It's far too explicit for General Chit Chat.

Just because you dropped the ball on coming up with the peeing in the shower thread yesterday, don't think you can go and make up for it now.

Face it, you're old news.... ;)

You guys are just out there.

I stopped trying to make sense of it all long ago.

Now being in the same room with you while a in a drunken stupor................... that would be incredible!

tumblr_llgc9lbA0l1qebsc0o1_500.jpg

Back