Summer recipes for novice brewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyhamer

Reaction score
Okay, so, unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try a lot of beers...yet. I'm not a big IPA fan from my limited experience. My recent brews have been mainly wheat beers and am looking to expand. I've come across a few Belgian Blonde Ales on here that sounded great, especially with some strawberry.

Open to ideas. Ease of brewing and cost is a big factor. All grain also works for me. So, simple and delicious summer recipes are needed. :pipe:

Try a kolsch perhaps. Light and refreshing without lagering requirements. I havent made one yet, buts in definitely in my lineup

I just made this for my first AG bottled it earlier tonight, hydrometer sample tasted great! Almost forgot to mention it was cheap to make too!

I am a huge fan of Belgo Blondes, simple, clean, and lots of potential variety via different yeasts. Then work into Belgian 8s, Trippels, ...

Back