the Budweiser Buddy Cup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is interesting... I could see it being a big hit with the "college" crowd...

Although I would probably loose mine in less then a week.

useless nonsense. quirks and gadgets to market the brand. they are very good at marketing however. meh...

More social media nonsense. Why would I want to "facebook friend" every random drunken stranger I meet in a bar? I don't understand why anyone would want this.

Step 1 - Steal friends 'BuddyCup'
Step 2 - Cheers with everybody in the bar with it
Step 3 - Post shameful statuses on friends FB.
Step 4 - Laugh

I like how they pump money into things like this and a bow tie shaped can instead of a real tasty craft beer.

Just think of the possibilities...... See a pretty lady at the bar... Tap a glass and stalk her..... Tap the glass and then tap the (you get the idea). This could be a revolutionary way to back track rape cases stemming from chance bar encounters. Could also cut down on those Maury Povich "You are not the father!!!" episodes that I swear I have never ever ever watched;). What is this world coming to? On the plus side I will likely never be in a bar that has this crap and I don't have Facebook so who cares. Horrible idea!:D

Latest posts

Back